Ranger Hammock and Bushcraft Experience
You will have the chance to earn your Ranger Bushcraft badge and learn new skills by:
- Identifying the animal life of Topstones.
- Learning to use a knife and a saw.
- Making rope or cord.
- Sleeping in hammocks.
- Lighting a fire without matches and cooking a full meal on it.
- Learning a variety of knots and using them in useful ways.
- Undertake a night-time bat walk.
This is for Rangers and Young Leaders without their leaders and girls need to book individually.
If you require any further information, please contact Dawn Scott firstname.lastname@example.org
Booking Information – Sept 23 Ranger Hammock