Equipment held at County office - all items are available for hire by members of Girlguiding Leicestershire units only
- Complete the online booking form.
- Your booking will be confirmed by email, as long as all the information requested has being submitted on the form.
- If the items are not available for the days that you have requested, you will be notified to this effect.
- PLEASE NOTE: Your booking is NOT confirmed, until you have received your 'booking and amount of deposit needed' confirmation email from County Office. This confirmation email is not an automated one.
- Pay the required CHEQUE ONLY deposit, per item for hire, as stated by each item and confirmed in the email from County Office.
- Cheques payable to ‘The Guide Association - Leicestershire’. If someone else is collecting the equipment, please ensure that they bring in the deposit cheque.
- Read any information with it carefully, BEFORE and each time you use the item/s.
- If it is the first time you have hired out the equipment, try it out before using at your meeting (telephone County Office if you have any problems).
- The hire charge is £1 per item, for each day/part day (Monday to Friday) the equipment is in your possession, i.e. collect Monday, return Tuesday = £2.
- Ensure you have all the items - check them against the list provided with the equipment - and ensure the items are tidy.
- Return to County Office on the date/time specified.
- Pay the charges due. Payment for this can be by cheque (NOT the deposit cheque) or cash.
- Deposit cheques will only be shredded subject to items being checked by County Office staff and all criteria’s being met.
- You will be informed if deposits are cashed due to lost/damaged items/late returns not agreed with County office and any balance will be invoiced to your unit.
- When hiring, it is your responsibility to check the equipment/activity is suitable for your unit BEFORE hiring.
- The equipment is very popular. Please keep to the days and times you have booked as other Leaders will have arranged their collection around this.
- Some items are very expensive, so please treat them all with care.
- Do not be afraid to ask to be shown how to use any equipment you are not familiar with.
- Note that, for safety reasons, some equipment is only available with a trained Arts Adviser. Expect to pay an Adviser’s expenses in addition.
- Normal opening hours are Monday to Friday 10.00 am. - 4.00 pm. If you (or your representative) are not able to collect or return during these hours, please contact County Office as someone may be able available outside of these hours Monday to Friday only.
- Please DO NOT pass onto another unit, unless previously arranged with County Office.
- County Office retains the right to refuse hire of equipment to anyone not using it properly/constantly lost items/refusal to pay amount set.