Below you can download the logos for Girlguiding Leicestershire.
You can download and read the full branding guidelines from the Girlguiding website, as well as Frequently Asked Questions. The main points for use of the logo are summarised at the bottom of this page.
If you plan to use the logo on merchandise, you will also need to consider the Branding Usage and Trademarks Infringement guidelines.
Girlguiding’s Publications Guidelines provide helpful tips for creating your own documents and publications, as well as more detailed writing guidelines to help you to follow the Girlguiding house style.
To download the logos, click on the logo you require to open it full size. Then right click the logo and choose “save as” to save to your computer. Or simply copy the image and paste it directly into your document. And don’t forget that you can use the Online Print Centre to make your own unit, district or division logo- which is both easy and completely free.
Main Black Logo
Alternative Black Logo
Using the logo
- The logo is available in four colour versions. The main blue logo is the preferred logo to be used across all materials and printed and digital communications.
- The main logo (black) should be used when reproduction is available in only black and white.
- The alternative logos are for use on special items only (such as clothing) where reproduction of the main logo is not possible.
- To ensure legibility, the minimum width for reproduction of the main Girlguiding logo is 40mm.
- We have four versions of the Girlguiding logo shape. Each version has the logo panel pointing in a different direction.The four versions of our logo can be placed on materials in the following positions: top left, top right, bottom left and bottom right, as shown below.
- The version selected should always be positioned to point you to the focus of the material, such as information or an image.
- The logo should not be altered in any way- colour, shape, font or otherwise